College Republican Convention 2024
**Must Be Over 18 Years Old to Attend**
CALL TO CONVENTION: Get ready for our annual Convention in Las Vegas, College Republicans! This year, we will be at the Luxor Hotel & Casino.
Address: 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
SALES END JUNE 1st at 11:59pm!
Dress code: Business (suits, dress shirts, slacks, ties, business-appropriate dresses, blouses, pantsuits, etc.)
Your ticket will include:
- A room for 2 nights (June 21st and 22nd) to be shared with other same-sex College Republicans.
- Social on Friday night
- Pool party on Saturday afternoon
- Banquet on Saturday night
- Opportunity to hear from prominent Republicans
- Opportunity to network with Republican Party Officials
- Opportunity to network with CRs from across CA and from other states
- Gift bags
- Training workshops
- Social on Sunday morning
- Optional Sunday church service
Agenda: The final agenda will be sent by June 9th.
Delegates: The Bylaws state that delegates to the Assembly shall be all members in attendance from a chartered chapter. Only students and Executive Committee members may have delegate votes. A student ID may be required to verify student status. Alumni may attend convention, but cannot vote.
Resolutions, Motions, Amendments: Resolutions may be considered at Convention. Please submit to email@example.com by June 4th at 11:59pm. Resolutions submitted after June 4th at 11:59pm will not be considered.
Elections: The offices of Parliamentarian, National Committeeman, At-Large Reps, and Regional Reps are up for election. Statements of candidacy must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 4th at 11:59pm.
Only CCR/CFCR chartered clubs and invited guests may participate in the convention unless special arrangements are made. To ensure your club is chartered, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- List of your Executive Board members, their positions, and their emails
- Form of school recognition for your club (RSO portal, letter affirming your registration with your campus as a student org, etc)
- List of your active members with names and email addresses
- A copy of your Constitution/ Bylaws
Questions and concerns: Contact convention co-chairs Dylan Martin or Anthony Mansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and tickets are non-refundable. Please make sure you can attend the events before making your purchase.
Disclaimer: Must be 18 years or older to attend. A member over age 21 must accompany CRs in each student hotel room. CCR will not be providing any alcohol to underaged members. Members are responsible for properly maintaining their hotel rooms, following all laws and regulations, and conducting themselves appropriately. Members shall be held liable for any property damage and/or illegal activity. Executive Committee Members are mandatory reporters. Fake IDs will be confiscated by the Executive Committee should they be discovered. No member shall open or remove any items from the mini fridge/mini bar in any room without permission or shall be held liable for any charges, upwards of $75 per incident. By purchasing a ticket, CRs acknowledge these terms and release the California College Republicans from any liability for the member not following these rules and the law.